python is not recognized as an internal or external command, In this article, I will solve a most common problem the beginner faced ‘python not recognized internal external command’.i will explain how to add python to the environment variable, how to download python and run in windows and also I show you with example to run python code to cmd console. how to install python
python is not recognized as an internal or external command
if you are getting this problem, the first step you should download python, you can download any version of python based on your project or choice but you can prefer the latest version of python or python 2.7.
how to install python and download
- click here and visit python page
2. click on python version and download.
3. install python
now you have successfully installed python package in your windows and if you try to run python from cmd you will get an error message python is not recognized as an internal or external command.
check this also…
how to solve python internal or external command problem in python ????
you have to follow the following step to solve the problem
- right click on my computer and go to properties
2. click on the advance option one popup window will open
3. now click on advance then the environment variable again one popup window will open
4. you will get a popup window name ‘environment variable’, search path in the system variable as shown in the picture below and click here.
5. in edit system variables write a variable value as listed in the picture, write your python version after /; . for me python34 is there you can copy python path and paste there and now click ok.
6. you are successfully added python in the environment variable.
7. now you can run python program in cmd.
if you have any doubt or problem regarding python is not recognized as an internal or external command. Then you can feel free to ask the question. So, write your problem in the comment box. Because we are here to solve your all doubt.
check this also… C program to find the length of a string